Welcome to NHCC Drive-In Services! We're excited to have you join us. We wanted to provide you with plenty of information to help you make the most of Drive-In Services.
- Service begins at 10 am. Please show up a bit early to be ready for service.
- Bathrooms are not available at this time due to COVID-19 requirements. Please use the restroom before attending. (Yes, emergency use is available.)
- You'll have a parking guide direct you to your parking spot for service. Taller SUVs and trucks will be directed to the back rows and shorter sedans will be in the front rows.
- The service will be broadcasted on 87.9 FM.
- Please stay in your car. Yes, it's a bummer, but we ask people to stay in your cars during the duration of service.
- Services will last about 40 minutes. We want to make sure services are brief enough to make them family-friendly.
- We'll have friendly volunteers handing out bulletins and goodies for kiddos each week.
- There will be many ways to participate in giving if you call NHCC your home. You can give online, mail a check to the church, or drop a giving envelope off on your way out from the drive-in service.
- There will still be online services each Sunday at 9 am and 10:45 am if you can't make it in person.